Saturday 7 September 2013

Why You Should Put the Phone Down and Pick Up Your Relationship

Why You Should Put the Phone Down and Pick Up Your Relationship

I don't know about you but whenever I see something in society that I think is a bit wrong I always take a step back and then spin the clock 30 years or more. Asking the question what would it be like back then if:

...we only had x
...didn't have x
...before x


This gives interesting answers or ideas and works for questions of diet, television, health and fitness, relationships and also here when it comes to mobile phones and our present way of life.



If you are more than say 40 years old then watching this video will definitely change the way you see everyone around who is you using a smartphone.

Let me know what you think in the comments area below.

Fulltime income from home

Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment